How do I apply?
- On-line applications for the 2020 academic year are open. Applications are accepted online, using our application form, from 1st December onwards. A valid email address must be used as correspondence may be made via email.
What are the entry requirements?
- The minimum entry criteria for some courses may not be required for September 2020 due to postponement of the Leaving Certificate. Please email email@example.com for further information.
What is the deadline for receipt of application?
- Closing date for applications is September 2020.
When do I receive notification of acceptance?
- Conditional offers will be made following applications.
What are the fees and how do I pay?
How do I apply for the grant?
When is my grant paid?
- If the grant application is processed, the 1st installment is usually paid by the end of October.
How do I apply for VTOS funding?
- If you are 21 or over, in receipt of a Social Welfare payment and participating in a full time course in Plunket College of Further Education, the Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS) may be for you. Please contact the VTOS coordinator Sylvia Caffrey for more information: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01 837 1692.
How will I know if my application has been received?
- You will receive an automated response if you apply online, and by post in all other cases.
When do I register?
- Registration takes place in late August and you will be notified by post/email.
I want to change my details. What do I do?
Letters of registration/attendance
- Letters of registration / attendance will be issued during the month of September. There is a 10 working day return on letters.
Stamping of social welfare/medical forms
- Forms requiring the official Plunket College of Further Education stamp will be processed in September within 10 working days of receipt.