QQI Level 5 Major Award in Business Studies 5M2102
This course is designed to give students an in-depth knowledge of concepts relevant to the business world with an emphasis on accounting, administration, marketing and computing.
- Accounting Manual and Computerised (5N1348)
- Marketing Practice (5N1400)
- Business Administration Skills (5N1610)
- Communications (5N0690)
- Work Experience (5N1356)
- Word Processing (5N1358)
- Information & Administration (5N1389)
- Customer Service (5N0972)
Course content may be revised for educational or organisational reasons.
Five passes in the Leaving Certificate/Applied or QQI Level 4 or equivalent qualification. Prior learning and practical work experience taken into account at interview stage. Mature and international students are most welcome to apply. A limited number of VTOS places are available.
- Students can progress to the Accounting Technician course at Plunket College.
- Students can also progress through the Higher Education Links scheme.